Friday, November 11, 2005

Holabird Advocate

Mr. Wiken,
Well, I'll sign up for anything that doesn't cost me any money! I hope this all works out for you.
Holabird Advocate started on January 1, 2002 as a Newsblog to let my all of my friends and family know what's going on in the Holabird, South Dakota area. I try to keep it fact-based, but I'm told that my editorials are the best part of my Newsblog. I studied Communications and Public Relations in college, which helps with my writing.

The two main events I cover every year are Emorymas, my grandfathers birthday (July 22, 1902) and on December 1 of every year I choose a person to be named "Person of the Year". This year, I have added several articles about an L.A. based musical group called The Ditty Bops.
I am an ordained minister in the Universal Life Church. Sometimes I put church related material on the Newsblog. The year of 2005 has been one of overflowing blessing for me, and you, Mr. Wiken, are part of that now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home