Sunday, November 13, 2005

Todd Epp's Reformulated Epp Law Report/SD Watch

I am changing part of the focus of this blog to emphasize legal news and issues.
Frankly, I am hoping to use this blog to better market my law practice. It is my hope that the discussion of legal issues will not only appeal to lawyers but also to regular people and the problems and concerns they have in their lives.


As such, I will have my longer "legal" posts listed in full on this page. I will continue to post on South Dakota politics, culture, and life, which will be found in full in the "South Dakota Life" section. Short excerpts and/or teases of these postings will placed here on the "main" page.

The same thing goes for "This Big Day in S.D. History," "Not the Deadwood Pioneer," and "The Sioux Falls Daily Parodist." Other sections will remain on an ad hoc basis, such as "HHS Girls Soccer" and so forth.

The blogosphere continues to evolve as do those of us who use it and write in it. The blog will remain fun, even a little zany, but the "front" page will be a little more serious.

I hope you like the changes.

Best regards,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home